2020 Booking Procedures
Click here for Golf Course COVID Guidelines 2020
- No more than 4 people on any tee time (no more 5-somes)
- You must book tee times no more than 3 days in advance; The Friday 9:00am tee time can be booked no earlier than 9:00am Wednesday. No exceptions.
- At time of booking please name all members of your group, specify how many holes will be played 9 or 18 and number of carts that will be required (anyone who does not reside together will need their own cart.) Special rates apply for single cart riders.
- If you require food or beverage, please request at time of booking.
- If you book any less than a 4-some you may be placed with another booking in order to maximize tee time availability.
- Tee times will only be accepted by the person playing in the group.
- Payment must be confirmed at time of booking- E-transfer, Credit Card or Tap will be acceptable forms of payment. Method of payment and tee time must be booked prior to arriving at Manitou Beach Golf Club.
- With limited tee times available booked-unused tee times will be subject to charges. For both members and non-members.
- Must check in upon arrival.
- No skipping holes; must play 9 holes in order.
- Tee times will be accepted in 12 min intervals starting at 7am- 7pm
- Upon finishing your round, you will need to empty any belongings/ garbage from the rental cart and return keys to staff in order to be disinfected.
- We appreciate your understanding as we navigate these new rules and procedures mandated by the Government of Saskatchewan for us to enjoy the game we love while staying safe.